Friday, July 10

Villain

Tick tock
I want to destroy the world
60 seconds flying
You don't really feel alive until you know you're dying
See it's not just your world, it's mine too
And I want you to try to stop me
Take a ride on my insanity
Let me dance around your misery
Give you something to fight for
Play on your weaknesses until you scorn me
I'm a new breed of villain
I don't have to hide my face from anyone
I don't need a secret lair
My schemes materialize from air
And you breathe it in
Hopelessly addicted to my euphoric toxin
Aimlessly rolling about on my path of destruction
Are you a hero?
Or just over-qualified on a recon mission?
See, I don't need minions to do my bidding
I can twist your world while I'm just here sitting
Run after me, look for me, realize my reasons
I'll let you be the hero, and I'll be the villain
If that's what it takes to get your attention

0 comments: