Friday, July 10

Transition

How do we deal with this miscommunication

It keeps dragging us into awkward situations

Seems like we shouldn't be yelling

When we're both saying the same thing

Love, we go ahead and

Take in all the hurt in each other's words

Then we'll go out for ice cream afterwards

Transitional phase

Between holding hands and being there on the worst days

It's hard growing together

Telling each other what we don't really wanna hear

For the sake of us being here

And it's been said before, I just want to love you

Even though life wishes it's a different version

Different situation

Maybe even a different person sometimes

It's my fault for not weighing with enough time

It's alright

I'm the one you last see at night

Real love

You make me feel real, love

Because truth hurts

And I'll choose to keep loving you

And believe that all of it was just words

0 comments: