Friday, July 10

Love/Hate Relationship (Michelle, Russell and Giselle Collaboration)

M--
Its a love/hate relationship with my brain
Some days it drives me insane
On rainy days
It's buzzin on electric relaxation
On summer nights
I get a tingling sensation
Sometimes...
I feel so hungry
But what I'm craving though
is more like food for thought
Silly me spending all my money
On my impulsive grumbling tummy
Someone once said that the way
To a woman's heart is through her stomach
But it's like america seems to feed you all this rubbish
I say a meal isn't complete without rice
So complete me with your brilliant mind

R--
I've got a love/hate relationship with my brain
I long for 5 hour conversations in the rain
I can't maintain sanity without escaping this reality
The simple fact that you intrigue me and feed me
Food for thought
Your gourmet can't be store bought
Crazy me spending all my cash on kicks
When really I crave our talks
Its like an addiction and your words cost to much
How can I get your verbs and adjectives in my blood stream?

G--
You've got a love/hate relationship with my brain
But you don't know about it
The way my mind's chemicals react to the sound of your name
It tells my adrenals to make my heart skip a beat
And makes me believe I don't need to eat or sleep
I see you walk down the street with another
My mind spins and creates centrifuged mental daggers
But how could I hate you?
Damn I still love you the same
Maybe tomorrow I'll come up and finally tell you my name

0 comments: