Friday, July 31

The Games Fools Play

It's disconcerting to find out that no matter how old people get, some people still will never learn to handle the truth. They would rather fester in their polite lies than to improve the quality of their work and lives. I have never been more certain that I have raised myself to be the person that I am today, because my consciousness and understanding of the truth obviously did not come from the people who are supposed to be my family. I can only hope that the younger generation in my kin will not inherit the blindness and self-imposed ignorance so discreetly displayed by our parents. I refuse to sacrifice self-development and principle for good manners and avoidance of conflict.

Just because you don't like to hear the truth, it doesn't mean I'm rude.

0 comments: