Wednesday, March 19

Pinwheel

Hey
You have always been my favorite one
And it hurts me to hear you say that you feel you're forgotten
You're kind of funny you know, your insecurities
They don't really reflect what I see
Actually
But if it's really how you feel
I'll ride it out with you like a tornado and a pinwheel
I'll be the shoulder, and the ear that you're missing
I'll be the critic to whatever you be thinking
Or better yet, I'll just be the wall you lean on
The audience to all your new born songs
Because I know you're there for me too
So stop being EMO and acting a fool
You're flying so high, and I'll catch up
We mesh together like fries and ketchup
So the next time you feel this way
You know who to call and where to stay
I mean, you're ma boy you know that
You're like the Benny to my Top Cat
Yea, I don't even think you've heard of that
And I'm still sitting here clickin on your website ads

1 comments:

belle said...

ohh this one is about steph! haha i knew it when i saw EMO lol