Wednesday, March 26

My Baby

He bought me my first pair of J's
He got my taste in music swayed
Into more positive lyricists
And less ear numbing bass hits
Got me digging into my mind
About how we're to unwind on the weekend
And how to make what's not broke better
I just want a Stussy sweater
Because I know it'll make him want me more
I just want to go to the store
And find something for him to wear
So I can just rip it off him until he's in his underwear
I taught him about what you see doesn't matter
And he taught me about what you do, you should master
It's like nursing you know
There's always a higher understanding yo
We know what we do, and we're professionals
But hit Friday night, we live like the Beatles
Sitting in an English garden
My self-doubt is in prison, and he's the warden
He got me writing poetry about him
Got me letting go of my tough exterior for him
Opened my eyes to a world I ignored
Rock so hard, we broke the headboard
Got me wanting to be a trophy wife
With a brain to maintain the circle of life
He listens to my crazy ideas
About throwin' D's on my blouses
Uncontested dogmas
He asks why we don't hop those fences
Got me watching him when he gets ready for work
Mmm, when he puts on that tie and dress shirt
I just want to collate his documents
This feeling is so foreign I should be talking in an accent
My baby, he is the most positive motivating force
I'm a river of possibilities and he's my source
The catalyst for all my chemical reactions
Got me so hot that I feel like I'm molten
With just his touch, just his words, just his glance
Damn my baby got me believing in romance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww smoogy boogy boogy.

G said...

Ok. ?

belle said...

hey this is very good. you got more intimate with the words