Tuesday, March 4

No Rehab For Me

How could I just change like I did
I'm sorry baby, I was acting like a kid
It took me a minute to snap out of it
I just needed a glimpse of me before we've said what was said
And I apologize for acting like a girlfriend
You know what I mean, always trippin now and then
For little minute things, I almost got a picture of the end
I forgot that I was supposed to be your friend
Babe I'm still here riding til I die
I'll support your interests from working the earth to touching the sky
I can't wait for them to say, "hey there's that guy..."
The day will come when your greatness is realized
I'm still your girl, I will stay loyal to you
I just forgot that I was supposed to be your #2
You're agent #1, even though you're a nerd
You can always take revenge in my world
And I know you'll take this poem as a critic
So I just wish I can lend you my heart, have a feel for it
Because I don't want you to miss the intention
This might be my self-non-intervention
It's put me in the most welcomed awkward situation
I have dry mouth, but I can speak about it on and on and on
This drug that I am on, no not BCPs or E
It's my endulgence in Mr. D-U-C-K-E-T-T
And I don't ever wanna be sober
Nah-uh don't take me to rehab mister
I'll even hide in the sewer like a Ninja Turtle
I'm out of shape, but I'll jump every hurdle
I'll shout to the world, pray they'll hear every single word I said
Anything that I can do, so you'll never again feel unappreciated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love it! Thanks for making me smile to start my day babe! I can't wait to see you on friday!

belle said...

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! i love this it is so sweet. good work sister