Thursday, February 14

Valentine's Day

I've never really celebrated Valentine's day with a special someone until Russell. I'm very happy that I have him in my life. We celebrated the day last week. Nothing major, but very significant in my point of view.

Today has been a special Feb. 14 because I spent it with my homedizzle Eddie. I haven't really spent time with him alone for a WHILE. Not since my birthday I think. He's just the coolest Chinese dude ever. We had pho, studied at Borders in Santa Anita, and just planned out some of the things we would like to do (hopefully we can fulfill those dreams).

Here's some things I would like to do with Russell and my friends:
See Wicked
Go camping
Go on that snowboarding trip
Coachella
Go to the Vegas
Mexico aiiieaiiieeeaiiii

Some day, I can say that I did all of this. Until then, here's hoping.

0 comments: