Wednesday, February 20

Our Planet

I'm just a spaceman floating in the universe
Swimming in what the greater force chose to disperse
I land from planet to planet, hoping to converse
Waiting for my love to be reimbursed
Then I found a home away from my own home
I laid in the sunlight, resting from my roam
Hoping one day, we'll build a dome of our own
And we can both contribute half our chromosomes
Though I have fears and walls I've built upon
I'll break them down because I see you're the one
I just have to make sure before I jump in the mission
That our world won't explode like planet Krypton
The blue sun would set into our eyes
I'll promise that I will tell no more lies
I'll be your daily pleasant surprise
And you will be my heaven in the silver skies
The silver seas engulf us in the waves
But we're at peace, no need for us to be saved
We'll float along, I swear you're all I crave
Please don't deprive me from your sweet embrace
The purple grass will cushion our fall
Dandelions are made from fireballs
And we'll make a wish, one that we'll always recall
To our little planet, nothing catastrophic will befall
This universe is vast and will break us down
But on our rock, you and I are well-renowned
Little green people who think that we're profound
You're a king, you're worthy to be crowned
You're the paradise I have finally found

0 comments: