Friday, April 11

Partner

Woke up, you had the same clothes on
You had on last night
Hell yea you passed out
But you don't have to work so hard
Cuz every other Friday
You know they pass my check out

Got a computer desk waiting at work
Getting paid more than my job is worth
My momma said "Damn baby what's your net worth?"
But I didn't say shit though she put me on earth
Now everday I'm working nine to five
I pray to God thanking him for life
That I have my family and I have my man
I come home to you and you gotta understand

Hello beloved one
Do you know what I want?
Let me see your face once more
I don't need a provider
Come on let's hit the sheets tonight

Hello beloved one
Do you know what I want?
Let me see your face once more
I just need a partner
I just want to hold you tonight

You say you want to buy me the world
Pay my student loans
You don't have to but
Go ahead boo
You know I wouldn't be with a bum
Especially coming from where I'm from
I just need a companion babe
And I've got you

No one might have said this before
But I'll spoil you until you have a rotten core
New kicks, new gear, new whatever you want
As long as you drive, I'll be riding shot gun
We can share the bills, got each other's backs
GPS when you don't know where you're at
I don't want us to be another sap love story
Cuz real love does include how you share the money

0 comments: