Wednesday, April 23

Fuck it, I'm in love.

I'm happy, why is it harder to write?
Just let me compare you to the moonlight
So bright, you make darkness non-existent
Rising the tide so the land ain't so distant
Love is the way I look at you
Look at me, read my eyes true boo
Refreshing like a Red Headed Slut
I want you more than waiting an hour for some Pizza Hut
With the munchies, you make me feel like brand new money
Unspent energy all day, burned up when it's just you and me
Honestly, even if they're on the other side of the door
We can unwind in the privacy of the bathroom floor
My hands are made to relieve your stress
I won't ever use them to oppress and possess
I love how we obsess about the next time we meet
How you make me feel like I can never be offbeat
Because you'll beat on the drum in a whole new pattern
You make me want to one day own rings like Saturn
I ain't southern, but I say "yes ma'am," it's just factual
That I don't say the "n" word 'cause I think it's disrespectful
With you I feel like things can only get better
I expect nothing less from a couple of go-getta's
Room service, bathrobes, eating peaches and cream
Do Not Disturb sign on the door, don't care if they hear our screams
Who would've thought American Gangster can start a love story
Who says it's a bad first date if you watch a movie?
'Cause we hit it off like Barry Bonds all pumped up after a shot
And we defied all expectations anyone has forethought
I feel free like never ever setting off the alarms
Liberty is the feeling of being caught in your arms

0 comments: