Wednesday, April 2

Magnificent

No, sorry I can't accept the sound
Of you saying that I think you're boring now
No baby boy, you must be out of your mind
When you know you catch me staring at you all the time
And I try to avert my gaze
I don't mean to stare, but you just amaze me
Every single day when you come home to me
You know you're the only man I see
Who's not a celebrity, haha
And even though you're no Kobe Bryant
You do things for me that the others haven't
You're not fluent in Italian
But you know how to talk to this woman
And when you bend over to pick something up
You know I'm there with a lil tap and cup
I'm not just being silly
I really do want you baby
And when I hug you, I hope you realize
That I think you surpass all the other guys
Baby you're the description of magnificent
You can count on me that I won't be transient
I'm here for the long run baby boy
I can see our relationship being as strong as titanium alloy
I'm still shocked that I have you
Can you imagine if I took a different route?
Just went on my way, threw that
Myspace message out?
Well I'm just glad I didn't
Your personality is so potent
It matches me perfectly
I want to get to that point where
You can't see you without me
When I look at you I see a man
Who will always take my hand
Show me how to rise above
Maybe one day we'll fall in love
But for today let's just be
And see that you make up so much of me

1 comments:

belle said...

haha this was sweet. and i thought i was sprung